Privacy, Confidentiality, and Security Policy
This Policy document encompasses all aspects of security surrounding confidential company information as well as information collected from users. This policy describes Courses For Servers policies and procedures on the collection, use, and disclosure of the primary stakeholder’s information when using https://coursesforservers.com .
This policy applies to all confidential information collected by Courses For Servers.
While using the services of Courses For Servers, users may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify the user. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name
· Last name
· Phone number
· Address, including street address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, and/or city
· Date of Birth
· Credit, debit card number or other payment information
· Data made available by linking your social media accounts to the Courses For Servers platform
Courses For Servers may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain Courses For Servers’s services, including to monitor the usage of the services offered.
· To manage user accounts: to manage user registration as a user of Food Service Prep’s services. The personal data provided by users can give users access to different functionalities of the Courses For Servers’s services that are available to registered users.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services users have purchased.
· To contact users: To contact users by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide users with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which Courses For Servers offers unless users have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage user requests: To attend and manage user requests to Food Service Prep.
Courses For Servers may share your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: Courses For Servers may share user personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of Courses For Servers services, for payment processing, to contact users.
· For Business transfers: Courses For Servers may share or transfer user personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Food Service Prep’s business to another company.
· With Business partners: Courses For Servers may share user information with Courses For Servers’s business partners to offer users certain products, services or promotions.
· With other users: when users share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If users interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, user contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see other user’s name, profile, pictures and description of user activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of user activity, communicate with user and view user profiles.
Courses For Servers will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Courses For Servers’s services, or Courses For Servers is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Any data retained by Courses For Servers is stored on secure servers. Details regarding any transactions entered using the Courses For Servers website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
User information, including personal data, is processed at the Food Service Prep's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of user’s state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from user jurisdiction.
· Under certain circumstances, Courses For Servers may be required to disclose user personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements:
· Courses For Servers may disclose user personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
o Comply with a legal obligation
o Protect and defend the rights or property of Courses For Servers
o Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Food Service Prep’s services
o Protect the personal safety of Users of the Courses For Servers’s services or the public
o Protect against legal liability
The security of user personal data is important to Courses For Servers, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Courses For Servers’s strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect user personal data, Courses For Servers cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the processing of user personal data:
Service providers have access to user personal data only to perform their tasks on Courses For Servers’s behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
· We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of Courses For Servers’s services.
· Google Analytics
· Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Courses For Servers’s services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Last Updated: 9/5/2021